For faster processing all account holders are now required to submit withdrawal requests from inside their Secure Client Area. If you do not yet have access to your Secure Client Area please follow the Access Instructions.
- Due to AML / CTF laws, Quantum Capital cannot deposit funds to third parties. All money withdrawn from your account must go to a bank or Moneybookers account in the same name as your Quantum Capital trading account.
- Quantum Capital does not accept deposits or withdrawals made under a different name to the registered trading account.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available for the withdrawal request to be processed. Failing to maintain sufficient balance in the account may result in the rejection of the withdrawal request.
- All initial credit/debit card and bank wire withdrawal requests must be verified for safety and security by the provision of a bank statement; which includes account holder information and bank details.
- All initial Moneybookers and E-wallet ,withdrawal requests must be verified for safety and security by the provision of an account statement; which includes account holder information and bank details.
- Clients acknowledge that they may be required to provide information on the source(s) of the deposit(s) and/or the Clients’ wealth in general when processing a withdrawal request and agree to provide all information required by Quantum Capital. Failure to provide the required information may result in significant delays in the process of your requests.
- Quantum Capital reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may turn into a negative balance after the withdrawal request is processed.
- Quantum Capital reserves the right to refuse a withdrawal request if the trading account is subject to a charge-back or any other on-going investigation.
- Quantum Capital is not responsible for any fees that the receiving financial institution or third-party payment providers may charge you for receiving payments.
- Withdrawing funds while you have open positions will affect your margin. Please ensure you close open positions, or ensure you leave sufficient funds in your account to avoid a margin call.
- Any additional fees from your intermediary bank that may apply are not covered by Quantum Capital.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) will be automatically approved on client registration.
- Second verification is needed for withdrawal .Clients need to provide valid proof of identity and proof of address.A complete valid documents is defined as :
a.Full page of the document : Bank statement ,Utilities bill , Driving License etc
b. The full name and address of the individual are clearly stated and legible
c.Documents must be valid for at least a minimum three(3) months at the time of application.
- Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion to reject or refuse clients withdrawal such as :
a.Any of the information provided by the client (name, address or date of birth) does not match the information in the documents provided by the clients
b. Beneficiary name of the bank account does not match client name/details.
c.Photocopies of identity documents are not acceptable
d.Cropped documents or images cannot be accepted
e. Trader Scalping
Scalping is a trading technique that is not allowed in Quantum Capital.Scalping is a trading strategy which is deemed an unacceptable practice if used to return profits by taking advantage of internet latencies, delayed prices or through high volumes of transactions targeting tick fluctuations (rather than price movements) where trades are opened and closed very quickly. In Quantum Capital, the definition of Scalping transactions is when traders enter and exit positions in less than 120 seconds on Foreign Exchange and Metals trades and within 300 seconds on CFD Contracts (including single name stocks, equity indices, metals,crypto CFDs).Such Scalping is considered a breach of our General Terms and Conditions and as such we reserve the right to act reasonably and in good faith and at our sole discretion to:
(i)Void any trade (i.e., treat the trade as if the trade had never taken place) which was part of any scalping activity.
(ii) Close any trade, which was part of any scalping activity, on the basis of our current market price.Please be advised that all trading activity is monitored, and in the event it is identified that you are Scalping we reserve the right to close your account with immediate effect.
f. IB Rebate Scalping
Introducing Brokers will not receive any fees for transactions that are defined as Scalping transactions. Scalping is a trading style that traders utilize to benefit from minor price changes during a short period. In Quantum Capital, the definition of Scalping transactions is when traders enter and exit positions in less than 120 seconds on Foreign Exchange and Metals trades and within 300 seconds on CFD Contracts (including single name stocks, equity indices, metals, crypto CFDs).Quantum Capital reserves the right to cancel a IB’s rebates to be removed partial/all from his/her rebate account or wallet and partial/all profit generated by hedging positions without further notice.
The term “hedging” refers to the process where a financial service provider,such as Quantum Capital, reduces financial exposure by entering into a corresponding transaction with another entity. Each and every trade entered into by the client represents market exposure for Quantum Capital. When one client trades in one direction and another one trades in an equal and opposite direction the market exposure is offset. Clients are not allowed to use the credit bonus to hedge positions. Quantum Capital reserves the right to cancel a client’s eligibility to participate in any promotions offered will be removed partial/all from his/her trading account and partial/all profit generated by hedging positions without further notice.