1. QUANTUM EXCHANGE is an authorized trade mark of Quantum Exchange Limited. Quantum Exchange Limited is authorized and regulated by the Saint Vincent the Grenadines
2. The “QE LEAGUE CONTEST DEMO” Terms and Conditions is an integral part of the “Quantum Exchange Limited Terms and Conditions” and provisions set herein are considered as an annex of all “Quantum Exchange Limited Terms and Conditions”.
B. Conditions of Eligibility
1. The “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” may be offered by QUANTUM EXCHANGE from time to time to clients who open real trading accounts with QUANTUM EXCHANGE, in cases where such clients are referred to QUANTUM EXCHANGE via specific websites and/or social network sites in the context of certain specific promotions, and/or surveys that QUANTUM EXCHANGE may be running from time to time on such specific websites and/or social network sites.
2. Only persons who can form legally binding contracts under the laws applicable in their country of residence may participate in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” . Without limiting the foregoing, participation in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” is not allowed for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age in their country of residence (“minors”). If you are a minor, you may not participate in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST”.
3. Participation of “Intermediaries/Related Parties” in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” is prohibited. If the registration and/or trading data of a participant in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” corresponds with the registration and/or trading information, including but not limited to IP address, of another participant in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST”, QUANTUM EXCHANGE reserves the right to regard this matching as a reason for immediate disqualification. For the purposes hereof, the term “Intermediary (ies)/Related Party (ies)”, when used in these Terms & Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, shall mean to include any person or entity bearing a relationship with any participant in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” , including, without limitation:
a) family members, such as brothers, sisters, spouses, ancestors, lineal descendants and collateral descendants;
b) person or entity, whom any participant in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST”, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, or whom, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, is controlled by, or is under common control with any participant in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST”; for purposes of this definition, the term “control” (including, with correlative meaning, the terms “controlled by” and “under common control with”), as used with respect to any participant in the “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST”, shall mean the possession, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, of the power to direct or cause the direction of management policies of such person or entity, whether through ownership of voting securities or otherwise.
4. Subject to, and without prejudice to, all other Terms and Conditions, the offer is available to Quantum Exchange’s Clients who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the offer (“Eligible Clients”) as set out in the sections following hereinafter.
C. Specific Terms “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST”
1. This offer is available to new clients and existing clients.
2. The “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” registration and trading dates for each monthly contest are as below:
3. Each contest may be applied (one) per eligible client.
4. Internal transfer funds between accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
5. This offer is only eligible for “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” account type to participate in this promotion.
6. At the expiration of the trading period in a given month, all previous Contest accounts will be deleted.
7. At the end of each month all the open trade will be closed before the final calculation.
8. “QE LEAGUE DEMO CONTEST” will be divided into 2 contests on the following.
a) Highest Profits
b) Highest Trading Volume
9. The top 13 performers will be awarded on each contest the following:
a) Highest Profits
b) Highest Trading Volume
10. The calculation will take 15 days after the contest ends. The prizes will be credited into your account.
11. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
12. By participating in this promotion, clients acknowledge that they have read and agreed to be bound by Quantum Exchange’s Terms and Conditions.
13. Please be advised clients can choose to close any open positions prior to the expiration date. Clients should ensure that trades are adjusted before bonus expiry date occurs.
14. In order to withdraw the prizes, winners have to fulfill the following requirements on following:
15. Customers who sign up for the event account leverage will be 1:500.
16. The promotion trading account Stop Out level is 30%.
17. Please opt in on https://quantum-exchange.com/QEleaguedemocontest/ or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in this promotion.
18. Please note that it may take within 24 hours after the eligible client has deposited and submitted the application form.
19. This offer can be retracted at any time of Quantum Exchange’s choosing and account eligibility will be subject to our discretion.
20. Any indication or suspicion, in the Quantum Exchange’s sole discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse (including but not limited to participant’s trading activity patterns that indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from the Credit Bonus without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage connected to a credit bonus or any other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify all previously credited credit bonuses of the Eligible Client’s real trading Accounts with Quantum Exchange and/or any and all transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, Quantum Exchange reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all such Eligible Client’s real trading Account(s) with Quantum Exchange, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participants. In these circumstances, Quantum Exchange shall not be liable for any consequences of the credit bonus cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
21. Once promotion ends, Quantum Exchange will reset any remaining credit bonus(es) redeemed under this promotion to Zero.
22. Quantum Exchange will not be liable for any costs, expenses or damages which may be suffered as a result of Quantum Exchange re-setting or adjusting your Account as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to losses attributable to automatically Closed Out Open Positions.
D. General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
1. All Quantum Exchange offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
2. Quantum Exchange offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
3. Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
4. Quantum Exchange reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
5. Quantum Exchange at its sole discretion can exclude a client from participating in its offers or promotions if it believes a suspected fraudulent activity or an action by a client is found to be in violation of its Accounts Terms and Conditions or the offer/promotion Terms and Conditions. In case of a breach, Quantum Exchange reserves the right to deduct any bonus amounts.
6. Quantum Exchange may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Quantum Exchange website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of Quantum Exchange website and services that you accept any such modified terms.
7. Quantum Exchange reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
8. All Quantum Exchange promotions only apply to Quantum Exchange standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
9. Quantum Exchange will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
Quantum Capital (QC) is a global financial and foreign exchange brokerage group established in 2021 in Saint Vincent by a highly-specialised team with backgrounds in Finance, Crypto and Technology.